Special Allocation Projects (2017-2018)
1. Comparative studies of bioactive metabolites obtained from field grown and in vitro regenerated plants of Rauwolfia serpentina L. an .
2. Application of At WBC19 Gene as an Alternative to npt II Gene for the Selection of Transformants in Agrobacterium -mediated Genetic Transformation of Tomato Plants.
3. Utilization of Ceramic Waste Materials of Bangladesh Insulator and Sanitary ware Factory (BISF) to produce low cost ceramic tiles and bricks.
4. Development of analytical method for Utilization of waste materials (cotton seeds) in Food industry and in Agricultural sector.
5. Analysis of antibiotic resistant bacterial evolution on antibiotic landscapes.
6. LCMS based profiling of medicinal plants used for improving digestion and analysis of potentially active anti-dyspeptic ingredients in animal model.
7. Development of a high efficiency solar cell Simulator for cost effective solar panel fabrication.
8. Production of rayon grade pulp from jute cutting and caddis.
9. Antimicrobial activity of plant mediated Green synthesized silver nanoparticles against antibiotic resistant food borne pathogens.